<--Back to Robert Tronge Resume
Maintenance crew member
American Process Incorporated
March 2015 to Present
March 15- Present
• Capably ran the effluent laboratory using a fiber base polymer enhanced cake for fuel in Power House.
• Maintenance crew member in ethanol production sector and participated in several fabrications and modification to enhance the production process.
• Solo lab technician in the R&D cellulosic ethanol laboratory. Duties included proofing, titration, gas chromatography, HPLC operation and maintenance etc.
• Facility certification in operation of front-end loader, Bobcat, forklift, and man lift.
Wholesale Sales & Marketing
F&T Fur Harvester's Trading Post
February 2014 to January 2015
Integrated a wholesale program for QSR Outdoor Products and F&T Fur Harvester's Trading Post in one centralized location.
• Personally established an extensive marketing effort which resulted in over 500 new wholesale businesses.
• Personally maintained a sales history that exceeded $1.5 million in 7 months.
• Assisted purchasing for our distribution center. Approx. $5 million in 6 months.
• Vetted new businesses to ensure a quality business-to-business relationship (i.e. Jay's Sporting Goods, Sutherland's, and Knutson's Recreation Sales)
• Well-trained and experienced in business-to-business communications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and inventory programs such as MYOB and AccountEdge.
Resident Training Worker
Community Mental Health Authority - Northeast, Michigan, US
February 2011 to November 2012
Responsibilities included cooking, cleaning, bathing, distributing medication and general medical needs as well as providing clients with a comfortable and pleasant living environment.
Health, Safety and Environment Manager
O & M Solutions
July 2006 to July 2010
Managed all safety aspects of power plant construction for all contractors.
* Responsible for over 1,000 construction personnel at any given time.
* Management representative for ISO certification for all office standards and record keeping.
* Rewrote the safety manual for O & M Solutions.
* Acted as an event planner for company initiatives such as dinners and celebrations.
Psychology, Sociology, and Business
Alpena Community College
2009 to 2011
American International School of Bangladesh
2002 to 2006